There’s no need for your pumpkin to go under the knife to look the part this Halloween! Print out our handy templates and help your little one get creative with our spookily easy – and safe – designs for a wicked Jack O’lantern…
You will need
- A pumpkin
- PVA glue
- Paint brush
- Glitter and paint (glow-in-the-dark will give added wow!) for extra decoration
How to make it
- Print out our pumpkin templates.
- Carefully cut out the shaded elements of your chosen template (make sure you do this bit, not your toddler!). You can choose just one of our pumpkin designs or mix it up and create your own one using shapes from each design.
- Squeeze some PVA on to a plate and, using your brush to apply the glue, stick the shapes on to your pumpkin.
- Admire your spook-tacular creation!