Take a break from your Christmas shopping and enjoy the festive menu at The Café
Doing your weekly shop with a baby or toddler in tow can be a challenge at the best of times. When you’re also browsing Christmas gifts and buying extra food and drink for the big day, we know it can sometimes feel overwhelming.
Time for a pit stop
Thankfully you can always take a well-earned break from your shopping with a pit stop at The Café – and now you can take advantage of the Christmas menu too. Choose a festive treat from the bakery for a mid-morning snack, or why not plan your shop around midday and sample the new lunch menu? Look out for these festive favourites: the Turkey Feast Panini, the Pigs Under Blankets Panini, Turkey and Trimmings Sandwich and the Brie and Cranberry Toastie – all at great prices.
A feast of festive flavours
For an afternoon stop-off, enjoy a cuppa with a Christmas pudding, a cranberry teacake or a gingerbread muffin. And don’t forget that your little one can enjoy a free babyccino so they can feel like a grown up too.
And if you don’t have time for lunch, you can always pick up a warming drink from the new festive menu. A Gingerbread Latte or an Apple Spiced Winter Warmer will make even the coldest days feel slightly more appealing.
Check out the full festive menu below:
Sandwiches, toasties and panini:
- Turkey Feast Panini – £4.25
- Pigs Under Blankets Panini – £4.25
- Brie and Cranberry Toastie – £3.95
- Ham Hock and Piccalilli Sandwich – £3.50
- Turkey and Trimmings Sandwich – £3.50
- Gingerbread Latte from – £2.75
- Black Forest Hot Chocolate from – £2.95
- Apple Spiced Winter Warmer – £1.95
- Mulled Fruits Winter Warmer – £1.95
- Viennese mince pie – £1.25
- Ginger and cranberry yule log – £2.45
- Gingerbread muffin – £1.95
- Christmas pudding – £2.95
- Dark chocolate and orange cake – £2.95
- Cranberry teacake – £1.50
Find your nearest branch of The Café using the store locator.
Please note: The NHS recommends that you don’t give your baby cows’ milk as a drink until they are 12 months old as it does not contain enough essential nutrients that your baby needs.