Tell us your Christmas #weaningstory on Facebook for your chance to win a £100 Tesco Gift Card
This prize draw is now closed
Starting your baby on solid food is an exciting time. If you were weaning your little one over the festive season, chances are it was even more memorable. Perhaps your baby joined the rest of the family at the table for Christmas dinner. Or maybe you rustled up a lovely purée of brussels sprouts and parsnips. If you spent Christmas away from home, did your weaning ‘essentials’ (travel high chair, blender, bibs, plastic crockery, beakers etc.) take up most of your car-boot space? We’d love to hear how it was for you, so why not tell us your Christmas #weaningstory on Facebook for your chance to win a £100 Tesco Gift Card?
How to enter
Simply head to our Facebook page and use the hashtag #weaningstory to share your Christmas stories, photos and videos.
Maybe you’ve got a photo of your baby looking super cute in a Rudolph bib, or a video of your little one tucking into chunks of turkey and roast potatoes. Is there a Christmas weaning tip you’d pass on to other parents? Whatever it is, we’d love for you to share it along with the hashtag #weaningstory for your chance to win!
The prize draw closes at 11:59pm on 10 December 2018. Entrants must be 18 or over. UK residents only. Please see below for full terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except for employees and their immediate families of Tesco Head Office, Bookmark, their agencies or anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize draw.
- Internet connection required.
- A Facebook account is required for entry at Facebook.com.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entry criteria: To enter, comment on the SMA Nutrition My Christmas Weaning Story post with the hashtag ‘#weaningstory’ by 11.59pm on 10 December 2018.
- The prize draw closes at 11.59pm on 10 December 2018.
- Entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason will not be accepted. Any comments, photos or videos that we consider to be offensive, indecent, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringing the rights or others will be immediately removed (where we own content) and disqualified.
- Everyone who meets the entry criteria will be placed into the prize draw. Entries are not judged.
- One entry per person. If you enter more than once, we’ll accept your first entry only and disqualify all other entries.
- No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple accounts, multiple reproduced or computer generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
- There will be one winner. They will be the first entry randomly selected from all entries that meet the criteria by an independently verified computer generated system.
- The winner will receive a £100 Tesco Gift Card.
- There is no alternative to the prize stated and we cannot send the prize to anyone else, only the winner.
- The winner will be notified by private message within 28 days of the closing date. If we cannot contact the winner or if a winner does not return necessary details, we will try again and if we don’t hear within a further 14 days, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner. The prize will be sent to the winner within 28 days of the prize being claimed.
- Details of the winner’s name and county may be shared with anyone who requests their details. If you are a winner, we may ask you to take part in publicity relating to this prize draw with no further recompense. The winner agrees to their name, photograph and entry being used for promotional purposes. The winner’s details may be passed onto a third party for prize administration but will not be used for any other purpose.
- The winner’s name will be available after 10 January 2018 by sending a SAE to SMA Nutrition My Christmas Weaning Story UK prize draw, Tesco Baby Club, Bookmark, The Griffin Building, 83 Clerkenwell Road, London EC1R 5AR. On entry, the winner agrees for their name and county of residence to be shared with anyone who requests the winner’s details.
- We will not tolerate anyone who posts comments via any social media channel or anywhere else during this prize promotion that we consider to be bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of Tesco or directly aimed at us. Anyone acting in this way will be disqualified from the prize promotion.
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- In entering this prize draw you grant us licence to use your entry for any purpose in connection with this prize promotion.
- Tesco Baby Club and SMA Nutrition may wish to use material you have submitted for additional marketing and promotional purposes. Should this be the case, we will contact you to obtain your express permission to do so.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
Promoter: Tesco Stores Ltd, Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA. For all communications, please contact Tesco Baby Club, Bookmark, The Griffin Building, 83 Clerkenwell Road, London EC1R 5AR.