Enter our prize draw for your chance to win 12 bottles of Seedlip worth over £300
Have you spent the summer watching your friends drink cocktails in the sun with only a fizzy water or lemonade to console you? Not being able to indulge in a drink or two while you’re pregnant or breastfeeding can leave you feeling left out. But what if you could enjoy a delicious mocktail that rivals anything your friends are drinking? NoGroni anyone? Or how about a Watermelon Sour?
Seedlip’s delicious range of non-alcoholic distilled spirits are being served up in some of the world’s best cocktail bars and restaurants, and they’re giving away a year’s supply – that’s 12 bottles! Choose from their three flavours – aromatic Spice 94, herbal Garden 108 or citrus Grove 42 and you could be making a different cocktail each week.
For your chance to win, fill in the entry form below. Good luck.
How to enter
For your chance to win, just complete the form below with your details before 11.59pm on 18 November 2018. Terms and conditions apply, please see below.
Terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except for employees and their immediate families of Tesco Head Office, Bookmark, their agencies or anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize draw.
- The closing date for the receipt of all entries is 11.59pm on 18 November 2018.
- Internet connection required.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, corrupted or not received for whatever reason.
- One entry only per person. If you enter more than once, your first entry will be accepted and all others will be disqualified.
- No purchase necessary.
- No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple entries, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these entries will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
- The entry instructions form part of the terms. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The winner will be the first entry selected after the closing date by a computer system that produces verifiably random results. The winner will be contacted by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner does not respond within a further 28 days, the prize will be forfeited and allocated to an alternative winner drawn at the same time as the original. The prize will be sent to the winner within 28 days of the prize being claimed.
- There is only one winner. The winner will receive a year’s supply of Seedlip that will include 12 x 70cl bottles of their choosing. Prize value: £335.88. The prize will be fulfilled by Seedlip.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.
- The winner’s name will be available after 18 November 2018 by sending a SAE to Seedlip 2018 prize draw, Tesco Baby Club, Bookmark, The Griffin Building, 83 Clerkenwell Road, London EC1R 5AR. On entry, the winner agrees for their name and county of residence to be shared with anyone who requests the winner’s details.
- The winner agrees to their name and photograph being used for promotional purposes by Tesco and consent to making themselves available for promotional activity as reasonably requested by Tesco.
- The winner’s details may be passed onto a third party for purposes relating to the administration and delivery of the prize draw.
- We reserve the right to verify the winner and ask for proof of identity, age and address.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales, and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
- Promoter: Tesco Stores Ltd, Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA. For all communications, please contact Tesco Baby Club, Bookmark, The Griffin Building, 83 Clerkenwell Road, London EC1R 5AR.