Baby’s first Christmas? This fuss-free purée is a great baby alternative to turkey on the big day. It’s packed with new festive flavours that your little one will love
- 300g roasted vegetables (for example: squash, parsnips or carrots), diced
- 6tbsp milk
- 250ml water or weak stock
- ½tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 20g frozen peas
- 60g cooked turkey, diced
- 1tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- Put half of the roasted vegetables into a bowl. Add the milk and blend.
- Spoon into a saucepan, add the water or weak stock. Stir until smooth.
- Put the remaining vegetables onto a board. Roughly chop into small, diced pieces. Add the vegetables, peas, turkey and thyme to the pan.
- Stir over the heat until the peas are cooked. Stir in the cheese.
Unlock a world of exclusive recipes, insider news and special offers by joining the AKClub for free at www.annabelkarmel.com