This super smooth and thick soup is full of scrummy veggies suitable from 6 months. For babies aged 10-12 months you can make the soup thinner by adding water but you’ll need to feed on a spoon, as it’s a bit too runny for self-feeding
- 1 Ella’s Kitchen Parsnips, Parsnips, Parsnips pouch (or 1 large chopped parsnip)
- 1 Ella’s Kitchen Carrots, Carrots, Carrots pouch (or 2 medium chopped carrots)
- 1 Ella’s Kitchen Sweet Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes pouch (or 1 small chopped sweet potato)
- Sprinkle of mixed herbs
- 2tbs water
- If using fresh vegetables, steam or boil over a medium heat for 10-12 minutes until tender. The sweet potato might take 15 minutes.
- Drain and blend the vegetables until smooth and then place into a small pan.
- If using pouches, squeeze into a small pan.
- Sprinkle herbs into the mix and warm through over a medium heat.
- Add the water. If the soup is too thick, add more water until the desired consistency is reached.