This colourful and delicious fish dish is a treat for your baby’s eyes as well as their tastebuds – a great meal for the second stage of weaning. Suitable from 6 months+
- A knob of butter
- 200g carrots, peeled and diced
- 180g tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 25g orange, peeled, white pith removed, and chopped
- 300ml unsalted vegetable stock
- 100g boneless and skinless salmon fillet
- 15g Cheddar cheese, grated
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
2. Add the carrots and tomatoes and coat in the butter.
3. Add the orange and stock and bring everything up to the boil, then cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender.
4. Add the salmon after 10 minutes and cook through.
5. Blend until smooth or mash for older babies.
6. Stir in the cheese until melted.
Recipe from Annabel’s Quick & Easy Weaning. For lots more recipe inspiration visit www.annabelkarmel.com/apps-books/