Make this fruity chicken curry for the whole family and add some seasonal butternut squash for a twist on a classic dish. Simply remove the Greek yoghurt to make the whole meal dairy-free
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 1tbsp onion, chopped
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 150g butternut squash, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2tbsp Korma curry paste
- 400ml coconut milk
- 2tbsp mango chutney
- 6 dried apricots, diced
- 150ml chicken stock
- 50g frozen peas
- 2tbsp Greek yoghurt
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Fry the chicken over a high heat until sealed and set aside.
- Add the onion, pepper and squash and fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and fry for another 30 seconds.
- Add the curry paste, coconut milk, mango chutney, apricots and stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Add the peas and simmer for a further 3 minutes.
- Stir in the Greek yoghurt if using and serve with rice.
TIP: Make the dish dairy-free by removing the Greek yoghurt.