Add the delicious Tilda Kids Vegetable and Wholegrain Rice for a twist on the original fish pie. This recipe is perfect for busy mums and dads
- 6 frozen fish fingers, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 tub fresh cheese sauce, about 350g
- 1 pack of Tilda Kids Vegetable and Wholegrain Rice
- 500g frozen mashed potato pellets
- 5tbsp water
- 40g cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, 170°C fan or Gas Mark 5.
- Mix together the fish fingers, cheese sauce and rice.
- Pour the mixture into an ovenproof dish.
- Place the mashed potato pellets and 5 tablespoons of water into a microwavable dish.
- Heat the mashed potato in the microwave on a high temperature for 3 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Spread the mashed potato on top of the fish mix.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.