You will be entered into all prize draws running at the time of sign up. Sign up before the 14 July, and you will be entered into both the ‘Eurocamp’ prize draw and the ‘Win a year’s supply of nappies’ prize draw. For full individual terms and conditions of both prize draws, please see below.
Terms and conditions for Eurocamp Holiday prize draw
- There is one prize of a seven-night Eurocamp holiday up to the value of £1,400 for two adults and up to four children (aged 17 and under), or four adults and two children at a European parc of the winner’s choice in the 2016 Eurocamp brochure, subject to availability, sharing a Classic or Safari Tent; Classic, Esprit, Espace and Vista range holiday home.
- Standard return P&O Dover to Calais ferry crossing for one car and up to five passengers is included. Alternatively, the winner may take an accommodation-only holiday up to the value of £1,400 and cover own cost of travel. If the total value of the accommodation and ferry booked is less than £1,400, no refund of the difference shall be made.
- The prize excludes Aspect, Avant, Bungalow, Lodge & Apartment Resorts, fuel, motorway tolls, overnight stops, travel insurance, meals, drinks, on-parc expenditure or spending money. Bed linen, beach towels and an essentials pack are included.
- Holiday is valid from 1 March 2016 to 9 July 2016, and from 31 August 2016 to 1 November 2016, and is subject to availability and spring parc opening dates.
- The prize is subject to Eurocamp Booking Terms and Conditions, which can be viewed at www.eurocamp.co.uk/terms or in the current copy of the Eurocamp brochure. Full terms will be sent to the winner prior to booking the prize.
- Eurocamp reserves the right to exclude certain parcs.
- The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize winner is responsible for providing comprehensive travel insurance, organising valid passport(s) and securing any necessary visas or complying with other regulations prior to departure.
- Runner-up prizes consist of 10 F&F goody bags, worth £40 each, courtesy of Tesco Baby Club. Prizes comprise F&F baby clothing and accessories, contents may vary. Tesco reserves the right to substitute or change items.
- No purchase necessary.
- Open to all new My Club members joining between 29 May and 30 July.The winner will be drawn at random and notified within seven days. If a winner does not respond within two weeks of being contacted, a new winner will be selected from the reserve list. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.
- The name and location of the winner will be available by sending a SAE to Tesco Loves Baby Club, Forward Worldwide, The Griffin Building, 83 Clerkenwell Road, London EC1R 5AR after 13 August 2015.
- The winner agrees to their name and photograph being used for promotional purposes. Copyright of all material submitted as entries rests with the promoter.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- Promoter: Tesco Stores Ltd, Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire EN8 9SL. For all communications, please contact Tesco Baby Club, Forward Worldwide, The Griffin Building, 83 Clerkenwell Road, London EC1R 5AR.
Terms and conditions for ‘Win year’s supply of nappies’ prize draw
- The prize draw is open to all new Tesco Baby Club members who join between 24 June 2015 and 11.59pm on 14 July 2015. Entry is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland) aged 18+, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize draw including employees of Tesco.
- The winner will be drawn at random and notified within seven working days. If a winner does not respond within two weeks of being contacted, a new winner will be selected from the reserve list. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is a year’s supply of Tesco Loves Baby nappies. The prize will be supplied as 89 coupons for £4.50 off economy packs of Tesco Loves Baby nappies in Newborn, Ultra Dry or Super Fit variants and carry packs of Tesco Loves Baby Easy Fit pants to be redeemed in store by the winner at times of their choosing, but within a one-year period from date of issue. This equates to the total £400 prize value as set out below.
- For the purposes of this prize draw, ‘a year’s supply’ equates to a total maximum prize value of £400, calculated at current RRP (as of 24 June) of Tesco Loves Baby nappies in Newborn, Ultra Dry, Super Fit and Easy Fit variants and based on an average of 12 nappy changes a day for a newborn and reducing in line with your child’s age to six nappy changes a day for a toddler.
- The prize is subject to availability. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- Only one entry per household. No purchase necessary. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple entries, multiple reproduced or computer generated entries, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these entries will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- The winner agrees to their name and photograph being used for promotional purposes by Tesco and consents to making themselves available for promotional activity as reasonably requested. Copyright in all promotional material rests with Tesco.
- The name and location of the winner will be available by sending a SAE to Tesco Loves Baby Club, Forward Worldwide, The Griffin Building, 83 Clerkenwell Road, London EC1R 5AR after 28 July 2015.
- For all other communications, please contact Tesco Baby Club at the above address.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
- The Promoter is Tesco Stores Ltd, Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire EN8 9SL.