†Register your Clubcard as soon as possible. Your points will be added to a future Clubcard statement – timing will vary depending on when you joined Tesco Baby Club. There is no cash alternative. Clubcard terms and conditions apply.
Win a year’s supply of Pampers nappies terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except for employees and their immediate families of Tesco Head Office, Bookmark their agencies or anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize draw.
- The closing date for the receipt of all entries is 11.59pm on 31 October 2017.
- There are 14 winners for the year’s supply of Pampers nappies. The prize will be supplied by Pampers who will contact each winner individually to fulfil the prize.
- For the purposes of this prize draw, ‘a year’s supply’ equates to approximately 2,000 nappies per person, based on 23 jumbo packs, each containing 86 nappies. These will be sent to the winners by Pampers’ agency Sykes in one delivery of 23 packs.
- Internet connection required.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, corrupted or not received for whatever reason.
- One entry only per person. If you enter more than once, your first entry will be accepted and all others will be disqualified.
- No purchase necessary.
- No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple entries, multiple reproduced or computer generated entries, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these entries will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
- The entry instructions form part of the terms. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The winner will be the first 14 entries entry selected after the closing date by a computer system that produces verifiably random results. The winners will be contacted by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners do not respond within a further 28 days, the prize will be forfeited and allocated to an alternative winner drawn at the same time as the original.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.
- The winners’ name will be available after 28 November 2017 by sending a SAE to ‘Year’s supply of Pampers nappies 2017’, Tesco Baby Club, Bookmark, The Griffin Building, 83 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1R 5AR. On entry, the winners agree for their name and county of residence to be shared with anyone who requests the winners’ details.
- The winners agree to their name and photograph being used for promotional purposes by Tesco and consents to making themselves available for promotional activity as reasonably requested by Tesco.
- The winners’ details may be passed onto a third party for purposes relating to the administration and delivery of the prize draw.
- We reserve the right to verify the winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales, and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
Promoter: Tesco Stores Ltd, Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA. For all communications, please contact Tesco Baby Club, Bookmark, The Griffin Building, 83 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1R 5AR.