Little feet and paint is all you need to create this adorable Christmas picture – they’ll love getting messy and seeing their footprints become festive shapes!
You will need
- Green paint
- Felt tips
How to make
- Using a brush, spread a layer of green paint onto your little one’s foot. Then, press their foot gently on the card to create a footprint. Repeat in the same place but at a slight angle, so that the two feet resemble hanging mistletoe. Tip: You might want to quickly wash the paint off their feet to avoid green footprints appearing around the house!
- Then, using felt tips, draw a festive bow or sprig of holly to tie your footprint mistletoe together. You could stick a little bow on too.
- Voila! Hang with pride as a festive decoration, or fold in half to make an adorable Christmas greeting card.
There are lots of festive designs you can make from your baby’s footprints – here’s a few more ideas:
- Try adding antlers, eyes and a red nose to make a reindeer
- Draw a star on top of a single footprint and add twinkly lights and baubles to make a Christmas tree
- Add eyes, a beak and flippers for a penguin
Like this? Try our paper plate Christmas tree for more crafty festive fun!