October’s Toddler of the month is Star! She loves to read as many books as possible and like most toddlers, Star doesn’t like bedtime
Toddler’s name: Star Eden
Age: 2 years
Mum and dad’s name: Alison and Craig
My favourite things:
- Peppa Pig, I love the animal noises that Danny Dog and Suzy Sheep make
- My Daddy, he’s my best friend!
- My bunny rabbit bear from my big sisters
- Books! I like reading lots of books all in one go
I don’t like…
- Food in general
- Mummy singing in the car, I tell her I don’t like it!
- Bedtime, I’d much rather keep playing
My favourite books are…
- Daddy Is My Hero by Dawn Richards and Jane Massey – I gave this to Daddy for Father’s Day
- The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler
- The Little Bible Storybook by Mark and Anna Carpenter – I was given this for my christening
- Giraffes Can’t Dance by Giles Andreae and Guy Parker-Rees
My favourite toys are…
- My Mega Bloks so that I can build the tallest towers
- My Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom figures
I love eating…
- Ready Brek for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- Soreen Malt Loaf snacks
I won’t touch…
- Almost everything else!
Mum and dad can’t live without:
- Muslin cloths – these are a big part of Star’s bedtime routine
- Soreen Malt Loaf snacks – we think these are a great way to get some goodness into Star’s diet
- A stepping stool for the bathroom sink to encourage Star to wash her hands